Founded in 1948 in Japan’s Wakayama Prefecture, Takada Tawashi specializes in handcrafting the traditional Japanese scrub brushes known as Tawashi.
The company’s artisans use bark with no post-harvest chemicals such as pesticides and disinfectants, that has been carefully harvested from windmill palms, which are native to Wakayama. Astonishingly soft yet also firm, the brushes are as suitable for bathing as they are for scrubbing fruits and vegetables
Carefully-selected, high-quality materials and traditional skills honed over time are the two essential ingredients that go into all their brushes.
- Tawashi Slim | Kitchenkr159.00 DKK
- Sasara Tawashi | Kitchenkr279.00 DKK
- Washi Dustpan | Black | Skr399.00 DKK
- Hand-knit Pot Stand | Lkr525.00 DKK
- Hand-knit Pot Stand | Mkr475.00 DKK