Bracket Shelf | White | Large
This characteristic and carefully assembled bracket strongly amplifies the beauty of raw, natural materials.
The Bracket Shelf, designed in collaboration with Copenhagen-based design studio Frederik Gustav, is a floating piece for the storage or display of objects fabricated in solid oiled pine highlighted by a structural component, the bracket. This purely functional element turned into an aesthetic feature is mounted to the wall and supports the shelf providing stability—an architectural influence, a nod to timeless construction.
- Each shelf can hold 10 kg (depending on wall material and mounting)
- Finish: White
- Made in Lithuania
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Use non-abrasive textile cleaner in order to remove any stains from the fabric
- Visit Framas full care and maintenance guide for detailed instructions
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME: Please contact us for more information.
For larger furniture, an additional shipping fee may be added after purchase.