Heavy Towel Poncho | Burnt Orange
The Heavy Towel Poncho in Burnt Orange, woven with 20% hemp loops and backing of 80% organic, long-fiber, 400-gram, terry Oeko-Tex certified cotton, creates a warm experience with its textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, this highly absorbent towel poncho features a loop for hanging, wide arm openings, and a large hood, providing freedom of movement.
Ideal for a quick change in and out of swimwear or a wetsuit, it combines natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners.
Wear this utilitarian towel poncho comfortably anytime, anywhere.
– All Ponchos feature one loop for easy hanging and can be folded to a compact size.
– Each poncho comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
– Made in Turkey
– Quality: 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 20% hemp
– One size: 94 x 93cm (model is 180cm tall)
– Weight: 400gsm
– Available in Burnt Orange
– Frama Studio, 2021
– Permanent Collection
Care and maintenance
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your poncho will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Some natural fraying may occur.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime.
– Care: Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.