Bracket Bench | Warm Brown Pine
The Bracket Bench, designed in collaboration with Copenhagen-based design studio Frederik Gustav, is a four-legged, two-person long seat fabricated in solid oiled pine highlighted by a structural component, the bracket. These four purely functional and sturdy elements turned into an aesthetic feature are engineered for the heavy-duty loads associated with each supporting bench leg providing stability—an architectural influence, a nod to timeless construction.
- Variations in the oil and wood grain are natural
- Finish: Warm Brown
- Made in Lithuania
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Use non-abrasive textile cleaner in order to remove any stains from the fabric
- Visit Framas full care and maintenance guide for detailed instructions
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME: Please contact us for more information.
For larger furniture, an additional shipping fee may be added after purchase.