From Soil to Form | Charcoal | Deep Forest
From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine spheres made from soil and air-enriching charcoal. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form Charcoal comes with a Deep Forest Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
Deep Forest is an earthy and herbaceous fragrance reminiscent of the wild Abies fir woods of Korea. These forests endure long, cool winters and warm, humid summers. Offering a fusion of grounded greens and gentle blossoms, this scent brings both wistfulness and the promise of new beginnings. Soil and steam. A yearning for a smell intrinsically tied to our pure nature.
Key notes: Orange, White Rose, Cedarwood, Patchouli
Aroma: Floral, Green, Woody
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
Deep Forest From Soil to Form is an evocative way to fragrance your spaces with the wistful scent of grounded greens and gentle blossoms — a promise of new beginnings.
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. Replenish as required with Deep Forest Essential Oil Dropper 10ml. To preserve the product's quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use. For a more intense fragrant experience and to scent larger spaces, pair the diffuser with Deep Forest Scented Candle 170g.