DAIYO with a hundred years of history is committed to making genuine Japanese candles with 100% vegetable wax. This point is very important and is the identity of the genuine Japanese candles that DAIYO is proud of making.
As the material used is all-natural, it burns stably and beautifully without excess dripping wax and is environmentally sustainable as well.
The wax is harvested from the sumac trees called HAZE, that originally came from Ryukyu (Okinawa) in the Edo period (1603 - 1868). The HAZE trees are found particularly in western Japan and have been bred to make them suitable for candle-making.
- Rice Wax Candles | Set of 20
- Rice Wax Candles | Earthkr259.00 DKK
- Sumac Wax Candles No.1 | Set of 8kr265.00 DKK
- Sumac Wax Candles No.4 | Set of 3kr265.00 DKK
- Sumac Wax Candles No.3 | Set of 4kr265.00 DKK