From Soil to Form | Beratan
From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form comes with a Beratan Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
Beratan is a warm scent inspired by the lush, volcanic landscape of Bali, Indonesia. A spiritual and inviting fragrance with a botanical bouquet, transporting the wearer and those around them. Alluring to the senses, Beratan evokes the enchanting atmosphere of the tropics. Water lilies and incense. A visit to the temple after rain.
Key notes: Orange, Carnation, Cinnamon, Sandalwood
Aroma: Spicy, Floral, Woody
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
Beratan From Soil to Form is an evocative way to fragrance your spaces with a scent taking inspiration from Indonesia, its sacred temples, and magical forests.
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. Replenish as required with Beratan Essential Oil Dropper 10ml. To preserve the product's quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use. For a more intense fragrant experience and to scent larger spaces, pair the diffuser with Beratan Scented Candle 170g.